星期五, 3月 30, 2007

how to collect my first hand data

I would like to use questionnaires to get the first hand data. Basically, I would choose NBA Live 2007 made by EA Sports to do the research.
I have not finish the preparation of the questionnaire but my general directions are:

1. I will divide my interviewees into two groups.(people who play games regularly and people who do not have the habit to play video games)
2. If they play games regularly, how much hours do they spend?
3. Before fill out the questionnaire, I would ask them to play game first.
4. Giving them a easy test to exam their language assessment after they play the game.

1 則留言:

jessie 提到...

Is NBA Live 2007 a game? What are the results you expect to get by using this game as the base of your rp?
Another concern is that,there are many professional terms used in the basketball game, but understanding those terms doesn't mean the interviewees have good understanding or ability to the language. How will you prove that?